So, I signed up for the Goddess Provisions subscription box earlier this month. For those of you who don’t know, Goddess Provisions is a $30 a month subscription box designed to “help us connect with our divine feminine and grow our spiritual practice.” This subscription box is not customizable, however, with some items you may get one scent or another, one color or another, etc.
When I first received the box, each item was enclosed in bubblewrap. I did take them out for the purpose of pictures 🙂
In the box, there is a card letting me know that this month’s theme is Flower Power and also the value of each item. I will list the items along with the pictures and value of each. The good thing about this box is that each item is full sized, however, the monthly price is obviously more.
Anima Mundi Herbals Lux Flower Essence – animamundiherbals.com
- “Take a few drops of LUX under your tongue or add to a beverage for enhanced psychic protection. This potent formula contains the flower and gem essences of black tourmaline, yarrow and ocotillo.” I have not used this product yet and am a little wary of its effectiveness but on their website it states that the potency will increase when used in conjunction with meditation. Value: $11
Adoratherapy Joy Chakra Boost – adoratherapy.com
- “This essential oil blend is made with gardenia, rose and jasmine floral essences and helps to balance the mind-body-spirit connection. Roll onto your pulse points and repeat the mantra ‘I love.'” This scent is really lavender-y and flowery and isn’t something I’d normally wear but I know it will be very helpful and calming. Value: $16
Modern Minerals Lip Gloss – modernmineralsmakeup.com
- “This ‘Luv of Attraction’ crystal-infused lip gloss combines pin camellia flowers and pink tourmaline with a Lotus Wei blend of lavender, chamomile, rose, and neroli.” This lipgloss is “infused with the emotive properties of gemstone and flower essences to uplift and awaken positivity.” I will attach a swatch of the lipgloss below. I would not personally buy this product because 1) I don’t really like clear lip glosses and 2) The formula is pretty sticky. Value: $25
Chocolita Lavender Dreamtime Bar – chocolita.co
- “Melt into sweet dreams with this delicious raw chocolate bar made with heirloom cacao, soothing lavender, gotu kola and mugwort.” This chocolate is meant to assist in having more vivid, memorable dreams. The lavender helps to relax and give a restful slumber. I am saving this for a special occasion 🙂 Value: $4.86
Bad Girl Good Tea Flower Crown Tea – badgirlgoodtea.com
- “Sip your tea and allow your crown chakra to bloom as you take in this magical blend of organic green tea, white tea, oolong tea, marigold blossoms, rosebuds, cornflower petals, pineapple and mango.” Since this tea is loose leaf, I need to purchase a tea infuser, ASAP. The combination of flavors sound amazing. Value: $8.99
Technician of the Sacred Sticker Set – technicianofthesacred.com
- “Raise your vibration with these cosmic flower mandalas. Use both stickers to adorn your car, laptop or favorite water bottle with flower power.” These are literally just stickers. Value: $6
- “Jasper’s grounding quality will help you root down and connect with nature. Each piece is a unique blend of colors, with the red spots known for enhancing passion and yellow spots for strengthening willpower. Hold the stone in your palm to balance the emotional body and take in its unique healing energy.” Value $20
I love this box so far and find it much more useful than getting just beauty products and makeup every month. I am a highly spiritual person and I believe these items will keep me in touch with myself while getting through nursing school.